Monday, October 6, 2008

message for MUSIC STAFF

Hello there,

According to a list I have that Heathre compiled early on, people in the "music" group are: Sarah Jane, Amilee, Dahlia, DV, and Angela. (I apologize if I've misspelled or otherwise mangled your name!) As I mentioned a few classes ago, I've been working in establishing solid contacts in various departments and divisions so that staff on our end will always have relevant contact information to work towards soliciting or recording content for the station. I'd like to draft some announcements/calls for submissions of student work that are specifically targeted towards Jazz and Mannes students. If any or all of you are interested in helping out with this, it would be greatly appreciated! Please call or email me to work out further details if this is something you would like to work on. (My info is listed in the roster spreadsheet, which you can link to on the blog's main page.)

Have a great week! See you all on Friday,
Cambra

No comments: