Monday, March 2, 2009

so, I'm not sure where to go with this.

First of all, my draft for the first Three Fu<{in' Minutes (my amazing, new, biweekly show) is together and desperate for ears. It is, not surprisingly, about three minutes long so, if you're bored and want to scrunch your face up in confusion for a very short time, let me know and I'll email you the MP3. 

Secondly, I am working on a larger-scale, semi-improvised, theatrical audio piece. It may become an episode of 3 Fuquing Min., though it may be more than three minutes long. In the long run, however, a friend and I are planning to make a film out, adding the visual aspects to the already beautiful audio piece. 
It is, of course, totally clumsy and experimental so if you know anyone who might be interested in this kind of project, t/s/he/y should know ahead of time that it could be amazing, it could fall apart, and it could be mediocre. It should also be a lot of fun. I feel hesitant to ask TOO many people who are TOO serious about their Craft because this could be a waste of a few hours repaid with nothing more than the satisfaction earned through a beer, a greatful handshake, and a CD / DVD of a perhaps okay production. 
Whoa, too much paragraph. 
Love,
Joseph

1 comment:

garret hurley (cg flatts) said...

Hey Joseph,

I'd like to take a listen to both of your programs if you're willing to send them. If they're already bounced in mp3 send em over to this email hurlg207@newschool.edu

.wav - ghurlg@gmail.com

It'd be easier if it was mp3 to the newschool... i think you mentioned mp3

Either way, did y'all write or shoot any film yet?

-garret