Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Angela's Introduction

Hey everyone! I'm Angela and this is my second semester with WNSR. Last semester I co-hosted our weekly newscasts and took part in the remarkably entertaining and twisted Dead Air, which to my joy, will be recording more episodes this semester. Outside of the New School I consider myself to be pretty involved in the media community. My background is in radio and television broadcast and production in along with marketing, advertising and public relations. So first and foremost, I am a big participant in voice overs and would have to say that's my forte at this time. I've done books on tape, promotional pieces, comedy/satire and more. In addition, I do a lot of work with government access television in my town of Clifton, NJ. Aside from being in the studio recording, I work with Dynamic Media as event moderator, host and talent. Dynamic Media raises awareness of media literacy among NYC school children from the Bronx and Brooklyn. We host media workshops, events and work with top tier media companies to get our messages across. I am looking forward to another great semester here at WNSR and am looking forward to working with you all!

No comments: