Friday, February 6, 2009

Hello all

Hi. I'm Josh. I am in my second semester of my junior year at Lang and I am majoring in psychology. I have very limited experience in radio (read none), but am becoming very interested in sound production. I would like to contribute to WNSR as an engineer. I am currently in a band with Joe Plourde. We've done some recording in the New School studio and it sparked a bit of an interest. I would like to produce live music for radio, but I am also interested in talk radio. Basically, I want to learn how to make sound, any sound, sound good. So, if anyone needs help with producing a project this semester, please let me know if I might be some assistance. It might take a little while for me to get a hang of things, but I'm willing to give it my all.

-Josh Rosenberg

No comments: