Monday, February 2, 2009

Hello all,

As you can see, I'm Mariana and this is my second term at the Media Studies MA. My previous academic background is a BA on Marketing and Advertising in London and year and a half of a communications degree in Mexico.
Before coming to NY I was living in Mexico City where i worked for three years in political communication for the Mexican President as Production Director and Federal Government advertising sub director.
What I have the most experience with is with managing and putting together projects, writing advertising and marketing the produced messages. In case it helps, I have experience recording as I recorded all women's voices for dummys and sometimes when the things got hectic I would not have time to wait for actors to record radios so I'd do it (although very few occasions!)
At WNSR I would like to contribute by tailoring a marketing plan and executing it to expand awareness within our target audience (the school!), try writing some short contributions for the news segment and would love to record so if you need a woman's voice count me in for try outs!
Although I still have many questions about the course, I hope they all clear up next class.
I think that's it for now. 
See you friday!



No comments: