Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bonjour! I am Andrea!

Hello! My name is Andrea Fischbach and I am currently a junior at Lang...I think. I transferred to Lang to be an Arts in Context major with a focus in Visual Arts from Parsons, where I was formerly a Fashion Design major. I hope to work in the journalism industry when I graduate and really want to be able to understand all areas of journalism, whether it is print, television or radio to be as well rounded in the field as possible. In addition, I love music and love everything associated with it so helping out in the music department would be no problem with me. I have no previous experience with radio (I'm a fast learner, trust me) but I hope to learn all about it this semester to help me with any future endeavor that might pop up associated with the radio. See everyone tomorrow!

No comments: