Monday, February 2, 2009

Collaborate on a Radio Drama!

My name is Nick Heling. I'm a graduate student in Media Studies with a BA in Literature. I relocated to NYC from Asheville, NC in the Appalachian Mountains. I have some experience in radio production (WNYC internship, college radio) but, like you, I'm here for more.

I am interested in producing a radio play for a manuscript entitled “Hors D'oeuvres In Bed: The Hagiography of John Hartford”. The story involves a priest in crisis and the music of John Hartford. Fans of radio drama, A Prairie Home Companion, southern weirdness, folk, country and bluegrass music may be interested in this project. Please contact me if you wish to collaborate as I will need the help. The project calls for 5 speaking roles, some music performance and lots of other production.

Contact me at helin872@newschool.edu and I will pass on a copy of the manuscript. I would like to meet with interested individuals soon to discuss the possible future of this project.

3 comments:

Joseph Baruch said...

I'm all about it!

Cambra said...

Hey Nick,

Word. Be sure to check the Drama student pool for more eager talent.

hethre said...

I would like a copy of the script please.