Thursday, February 12, 2009

Intro

Hey guys! Sorry it took so long to get on here but here's a little bit about myself. I am a second-semester senior at Lang in Media Studies and a first-year GS student in Media Studies. I am very interested in viral marketing and how it relates to music. I am also and actor and write my own comedy and would be very interested in getting my work on a WNSR feature at some point. You can find me in the promotions/branding group!

So the two programs I tuned into were a WNYC feature called "Appetite for Self-Destruction" focusing on the decline of the record industry. The other feature was Sarah Montague's True Blood feature. Both used music and sound interspersed with talk to make the experience more engaging. I would like to work on a piece like that as well.

That's all for now!
Elena

No comments: